Welcome New Patients!
Dr. Soszka is accepting new patients at his clinic at the NW Functional Thyroid Clinic located in the in Woodstock neighborhood in Southeast Portland, Oregon. This new clinic opens July 5, 2021.
We now offer online scheduling for your convienence. Information about insurance and scheduling is listed below. Dr. Soszka accepts most insurances, and offers reasonable out-of-pocket rates for those not covered by insurance.
Note: existing patients, please click HERE to schedule an appointment.
NW Functional thyroid clinic
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Insurance: Are You Covered?
While Dr. Soszka is in network with many insurance panels, it is your responsibility to confirm that your policy covers the services rendered. Unfortunately we cannot confirm benefits. However, to help you with this process, we have developed insurance coverage form.
Please download and complete the insurance coverage form using the information provided by the your insurance company representative. Please send us the form…
Dr. Soszka is in-network provider for the following are insurance companies:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare (Closed to New Patients as of 09/10/2021)
- Kaiser/CHP (Closed to New Patients)
Dr. Soszka is out of network AND DO NOT ACCEPT the following insurances:
For those who are out-of-network, we can provide an itemized receipt upon request. We do not bill on behalf of out-of-network patients.
For those without coverage, we offer out-of-pocket rates ranging from $300 - $450 for the initial visit.
ONLINE SCHEDULING FOR NEW PATIENTS
Scheduling a new patient appointment is easy. Using the menus below.
- Select the “Appointment Type” in Step 2 (New Patients: please choose either “In-Office” or “Telemedicine” visit).
- For those who want more information before scheduling, please select “Complementary Consultation”)
- Pick your preferred date.
- Pick a time (marked in green).
- Fill in your personal information.
- Click the “Request an Appointment” button.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment and details regarding your patient portal access and new patient paperwork.