Ready to Work with Dr. Soszka?
Please Note: We are accepting new patients from Oregon & Washington State only
Learn More About Dr. Soszka’s Specialties
Dr. Soszka specializes in three main areas of functional and integrative medicine. He is an expert at diagnosing and treating digestive disorders, thyroid disorders, and adrenal fatigue. Click below to learn more about the specific conditions in each of these sections.
Dr. Soszka Helps You Find The Answers You Are Look For
Through advanced testing, Dr. Soszka can help uncover the root cause of your health problems. From food allergy testing to genetic analysis, he uses the latest functional lab tests to find how your body is out of balance.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
How Do I Make An Appointment And Get Started?
Dr. Soszka is accepting new patients. Prior to your first appointment, there are four steps you’ll need to complete to get started.
- Schedule your first visit by scheduling online HERE. You will be taken to our scheduling page.
- If you are using medical insurance, please check our list of in-network medical insurances. It is highly recommended that you confirm coverage, review deductibles, and any limitations with insurance company.
- Check your email as you will be receiving an appointment confirmation and a invitation to our patient portal. It is vitally important that set up your patient portal.
- Your New Patient Forms are found on the patient portal. We ask that you complete these forms at least 24 hours before your appointment.
What Are Dr. Soszka's Clinic Hours?
Dr. Soszka’s clinic hours are
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Does Dr. Soszka Accept Medical Insurance?
Yes. Dr. Soszka is in-network with the following medical insurance companies. Please note, not all plans will cover the services offered. Please review your insurance plan benefits with your insurance company to avoid any surprises.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- First Choice
Dr. Soszka is in out-of-network or does not accept the following insurances:
- Kaiser Referral
- United Healthcare (We have closed our panel to new patients).
How Long Are The Appointments?
Appointment times vary according to the appointment activities, but generally, the visit lengths are as follows:
- New Patient/First Visit - 60 to 75 minutes
- Second Visit/Lab Review - 45 minutes
- Standard Visit - 30 minutes
- Brief Visit - 15 minutes
- Acupuncture - 30 to 45 minutes
- Trigger Point Injections - 15 to 30 minutes
- Vitamin Injection - 5 to 10 minutes
- Thyroid Laser Therapy - 15 minutes/session.
NW Functional Thyroid Clinic
Address : 4926 SE Woodstock Blvd Portland, OR 97206 United States (US)
Phone : 503-388-6715
Fax : 888-302-5652
NW Functional Thyroid Clinic
4926 SE Woodstock Blvd, Portland, OR 97206