Ready to Work with Dr. Soszka?
Learn More About Dr. Soszka’s Specialties
Dr. Soszka specializes in four main areas of functional and integrative medicine. He is an expert at diagnosing and treating digestive disorders, thyroid disorders, adrenal fatigue, and chronic pain. Click below to learn more about the specific conditions in each of these sections.
Dr. Soszka is a leading expert on holistic thyroid diagnosis and treatment. He treats over 20 different types of thyroid disorders including Hashimoto's disease.
Dr. Soszka specializes in getting results using functional medicine for many types of digestive problems including IBS, SIBO, Leaky Gut, and IBD.
Dr. Soszka treats adrenal fatigue syndrome. He has developed an adrenal recovery program that helps restore energy, calms the nerves, and restores the body.
Dr. Soszka treats chronic pain conditions including migraines, arthritis, and fibromyalgia using acupuncture and other natural therapies.
Dr. Soszka Helps You Find the answers You Are Look FoR
Through advanced testing, Dr. Soszka can help uncover the root cause of your health problems. From food allergy testing to genetic analysis, he uses the latest functional lab tests to find how your body is out of balance.
Find out how minor changes to your genes can have a profound effect on your body functions.
Uncover hidden gut infections that other tests miss with advanced genetic stool sequencing.
Standard blood tests can tell a much deeper story about your health with functional analysis.
Get real answers about your thyroid function with comprehensive thyroid testing.
How Do I Make An Appointment And Get Started?
Dr. Soszka is accepting new patients. Prior to your first appointment, there are four steps you’ll need to complete to get started.
- Schedule your first visit by scheduling online HERE. You will be taken to our scheduling page.
- If you are using medical insurance, please check our list of in-network medical insurances. It is highly recommended that you confirm coverage, review deductibles, and any limitations with insurance company.
- Check your email as you will be receiving an appointment confirmation and a invitation to our patient portal. It is vitally important that set up your patient portal.
- Your New Patient Forms are found on the patient portal. We ask that you complete these forms at least 24 hours before your appointment.
What Are Dr. Soszka's Clinic Hours?
Dr. Soszka’s clinic hours are
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Does Dr. Soszka Accept Medical Insurance?
Yes. Dr. Soszka is in-network with the following medical insurance companies. Please note, not all plans will cover the services offered. Please review your insurance plan benefits with your insurance company to avoid any surprises.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- First Choice
As of 3/01/2020, Dr. Soszka is no longer accepting new patients for the following plans:
- Kaiser Referral
Dr. Soszka is in out-of-network or does not accept the following insurances:
How Long Are The Appointments?
Appointment times vary according to the appointment activities, but generally, the visit lengths are as follows:
- New Patient/First Visit - 60 to 75 minutes
- Second Visit/Lab Review - 45 minutes
- Standard Visit - 30 minutes
- Brief Visit - 15 minutes
- Acupuncture - 30 to 45 minutes
- Trigger Point Injections - 15 to 30 minutes
- Vitamin Injection - 5 to 10 minutes