Ready to Work with Dr. Soszka?
Learn More About Dr. Soszka’s Specialties
Dr. Soszka specializes in four main areas of functional and integrative medicine. He is an expert at diagnosing and treating digestive disorders, thyroid disorders, adrenal fatigue, and chronic pain. Click below to learn more about the specific conditions in each of these sections.
Dr. Soszka is a leading expert on holistic thyroid diagnosis and treatment. He treats over 20 different types of thyroid disorders including Hashimoto's disease.
Dr. Soszka specializes in getting results using functional medicine for many types of digestive problems including IBS, SIBO, Leaky Gut, and IBD.
Dr. Soszka treats adrenal fatigue syndrome. He has developed an adrenal recovery program that helps restore energy, calms the nerves, and restores the body.
Dr. Soszka treats chronic pain conditions including migraines, arthritis, and fibromyalgia using acupuncture and other natural therapies.
Dr. Soszka Helps You Find the answers You Are Look FoR
Through advanced testing, Dr. Soszka can help uncover the root cause of your health problems. From food allergy testing to genetic analysis, he uses the latest functional lab tests to find how your body is out of balance.
Find out how minor changes to your genes can have a profound effect on your body functions.
Uncover hidden gut infections that other tests miss with advanced genetic stool sequencing.
Standard blood tests can tell a much deeper story about your health with functional analysis.
How Do I Make An Appointment And Get Started?
Dr. Soszka is accepting new patients. Prior to your first appointment, there are three things you’ll need to do.
- Schedule your first visit by calling the clinic scheduling at (503) 238-7025.
- Please note: We require a non-refundable deposit of $150 to secure your appointment. This amount will be applied to future services. This fee is forfeit for no-show or last minute cancellations of the initial appointment.
- If you are using medical insurance, please provide your insurance information with the billing department. They will determine eligibility, deductible, and coverage. The billing department will contact you if any issues arise with your insurance.
- Finally, complete the new patient intake paperwork at least 24 hours before your appointment. Dr. Soszka uses an online intake form which you can find here. Please allow at least 30 minutes to complete the paperwork.
What Are Dr. Soszka's Clinic Hours?
Dr. Soszka’s clinic hours are
|Monday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Does Dr. Soszka Accept Medical Insurance?
Yes. Dr. Soszka is in-network with the following medical insurance companies. Please note, not all plans will cover the services offered. Please review your insurance plan benefits with your insurance company or speak with our billing department prior to your appointment by calling (503) 238-7025.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- First Choice
As of 3/01/2020, Dr. Soszka is no longer accepting patients for the following plans:
- Kaiser Referral
How Long Are The Appointments?
Appointment times vary according to the appointment activities, but generally, the visit lengths are as follows:
- New Patient/First Visit - 60 to 75 minutes
- Second Visit/Lab Review - 45 minutes
- Standard Visit - 30 minutes
- Brief Visit - 15 minutes
- Acupuncture - 30 to 45 minutes
- Trigger Point Injections - 15 to 30 minutes
- Vitamin Injection - 5 to 10 minutes