There are over 20 types of thyroid conditions that Dr. Soszka diagnoses and treats
Dr. Soszka is a recognized expert in functional thyroid care. He has helped many patients resolve their thyroid conditions. Dr Soszka is the author of the best selling book, The Thyroid Fix. Because of his extensive experience, he recognizes and treats 24 different types of thyroid disorders. Many of these disorders other practitioners don’t how to diagnose. Dr. Soszka keeps up to date with the latest thyroid research. He is an active member of the Endocrinology Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism
- Pituitary/Hypothalamus Dysfunction (Secondary Hypothyroidism)
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Hyperthyroidism (Grave’s Disease)
- T4/T3 Conversion Disorder
- Wilson Temperature Syndrome
- and Many more
Learn more about Dr. Soszka’s diagnostic and treatment approach by clicking on the sections below. Finding the underlying cause of thyroid problems can be challenging. Comprehensive thyroid testing and other important tests reveal what’s happening with your thyroid. With proper testing you can find the root cause of your thyroid condition. Using individualized treatment, you can improve your thyroid health rapidly.
Comprehensive Thyroid Testing
Comprehensive Thyroid Panel
Other Useful/Relevant Labs
Understanding the Comprehensive Thyroid Panel
- Is the thyroid gland damaged? If so, why? The most common cause is an autoimmune condition in which our immune system attacks the thyroid.
- If the thyroid gland is not damaged, we must look for nutritional deficiencies. Many vitamins and minerals help make thyroid hormone.
- Is there a T4 to T3 conversion issue? If so, where and why? Liver problems or selenium deficiency are the most common causes.
- Less common, cells in the body can become desensitized to thyroid hormone. Likewise, cellular deficiencies, such as vitamin A, can prevent T3 from producing energy.
Symptoms of Low Thyroid Function
THYROID HORMONE CONVERSION SYNDROME:
Want to learn more? Buy The Thyroid Fix Today!
My new book, The Thyroid Fix, is an easy to follow guide on how to find and treat the underlying cause of your thyroid problems. I take a close look at how to find the original cause of your thyroid problem. Hint: it’s not usually in the thyroid itself! Additionally, I cut through all the confusion about the best thyroid diet. The answers to common questions ask including “Which lab tests provide the complete thyroid picture?” and “Are there advanced tests that help find the cause of my condition?” are reviewed in detail. Most importantly, we’ll look at the most effective supplements, medications, and herbs to help you beat back fatigue, lose weight and get your life back.
Available on Amazon.com in Kindle and Paperback formats.